MARKETPLACES MATTER IN TODAY’S BUSINESS
As per TechCrunch, 62% of buyers prefer online shopping to brick-and-mortar stores.
Forbes has it that modern e-commerce industry is worth $4.2 trillion
Every Internet user in the US spends approximately $3 per an online visit.
B2C marketplaces will reach $3.5 trillion in yearly sales by 2024
Bliscore A MIXTURE OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND FORERUN EXPERTISE IN MARKETPLACE DEVELOPMENT
Create Unforgettable Consumer Experiences
Most companies tend to chase incredible user experiences when developing new marketplaces or customizing the features of an existing one. Somehow, they tend to forget that marketplaces boil down to pleasing consumers and not users. Every consumer is a user, yet, not every user is a consumer. At Bliscore, we develop marketplaces that let every user become a consumer.
We let users on either side enjoy five major features that we instill in each and every marketplace development project we work on.
- Intuitive UX.
- Neat UI.
- Swift Operability.
- 3rd-party integrations.
Our solutions work fast, look slick, and don’t require either customers or providers to make many extra moves to reach the result they were looking for. One platform
A24 Group Marketplace. An Example to Follow
A vivid example of our marketplace development expertise is A24 Group, one of the UK’s leading marketplaces for healthcare providers and medical practitioners. Marked “Excellent” on the Trustpilot, A24 Group is an advanced marketplace that allows medical practitioners to:
- Register as a Locum;
- Register as a Nurse;
- Register as a Caregiver;
- Register as an AHP;
Meanwhile, the UK healthcare providers get instant and guaranteed access to high-quality medical personnel when needed. A24 Group Marketplace offers:
- Best governance practices;
- An ability to source from a database of compliant candidates;
- Fill urgent shifts on the spot;
- Constant informational updates on the services provided by the marketplace;
At Bliscore, we create marketplaces that build bridges between customers and service or commodities providers. Our teams craft unique platforms that streamline businesses into the sea of opportunities with our marketplace development services.
What CLIENTS SAY ABOUT US
All in all, a pleasant experience to work with professional group.
The whole team is really friendly, collaborative, skilled, and professional.
Teamwork with passion and never miss the opportunity. Thank you for your attitude and keep up the good work.
They understood our business and user requirements, which helped them make suggestions for the best result.
Custom Marketplace Development Services
Bliscore is nothing but a group of experts in delivering custom marketplace development services. Our team will consider every client’s requirement, ensuring the final product will be a technical solution to your business issue.
With a plethora of marketplaces features designed, developed, and implemented for our customers, we are more than proud to share our success cases with you.
Why Develop a Marketplace?
It seems like marketplace development services have become quite a gem with today’s business agglomerators. There’s nothing intricate to understand here: a business or a service provider finds it easier to find customers on marketplaces. Where there are customers, there are orders; where there are orders, there is profit. Develop your marketplace to:
- Instant access to millions of customers. Regardless of whether you’re a physician or a clothes seller, getting direct access to patients in your locale or tracking down millions of consumers worldwide is a benefit to savor.
- Higher level of client trust. A marketplace is a ground where brands come for additional marketing favors: the marketplace’s brand-building endeavors cannot fail but help the service and commodities providers prosper.
- Wider brand exposure. A marketplace is a place that reaches far beyond the exposure levels of moderate or up-and-coming brands. Developing a platform that accumulates brands together is a powerful business idea itself.
- Quick start. Marketplaces offer a headstart for beginners. There’s no need to tune the marketing side of your business, as the marketplace will have it covered.
- Double coverage. The marketplace a business enters can become an additional marketing channel for one’s company, a separate webshop or even a testing ground. A duly-developed marketplace lets you dock down the expenses while making your income soar high.
If there is something we can call innovative, that’s cryptocurrency mining. There is hardly anything that revolutionizes the world of finance as much as crypto mining management software does. Hence, whenever working on coin mining software, we make sure to add that extra pinch of innovativeness atop of the product’s stable performance that we guarantee.
- Vasyl Sluzhala, CEO
Bliscore stands out from the crowd of crypto miners management software developers due to a plexus of intertwined reasons that render us not only capable of delivering the result, but also understanding and fulfilling our client’s need for business flexibility.